Saturday, June 23, 2007

Dear Database

It's so funny how people perceive the reputation of my journals as attendant with vast information of Pinoy men in ME. I have been receiving inquiries as to give further clues to personalities I presented, while some are requests to write about certain individuals.

A lot of times I've been drawn publishing their stories on blogs because of juicy (sordid?) details. But as I could not draw an angle of issue, I always ended up putting them all in the bin.

But to all it's worth, this e-mail was a cut. Read on.

-----------------------------
Dear Data,

Congratulations, your fame and popular truly. My expectations is for you are you already posses so many infos about gays and bis in Saudi Arabia. Can I ask favor? Can you refer me to some of gays and bis you know of in Saudi Arabia, please. I prefer those lonely and willing to pay me, because I am very small salary.

Btw, I am very handsome, good muscle body and big d&*#! I'm good kisser and very fresh breath. In bed I can make you uuhhh and ahhh so loud. Really. Please tell your frends that I am very clean also. I always start taking bath in the bathroom or if he have Jacuzzi the better. Because if I am not my perspiration from work is yukkk!

Btw again, Data I know you know a lot because your name is spread everywhere here in Saudi. So just give my name and mobile to who are not so very gay, please. As I am very handsome, I like handsome gays and bis also, so others will not know we are doing man to man relations.

If possible, only those who's got muscles and big d&*#. Don't worry Data, once I go on vacation there in the Philippines, we will go out and eat you at expensive restaurant together. Just give me lots of refers.

I am wish you tell us more stories to tell our friends also. 'coz they are funny.

Love lots,

Jerome
(number withheld)

--------------------------

Btw, I got the consent of Jerome to publish this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comment by: jeddahako
Posted on: 06-24-2007 @ 12:11 am

Cool naman ng kuwento mo sana with matching picture din para makilala naman din namin si jerome kung ok lang din sa kanya ilagay mo din sa blog mo.Tama sila talagang hindi na mapigilan ang iyong kasikatan dito sa pic-link .More kuwneto pa sana sa susunod po.

Anonymous said...

Comment by: k-e-n-j-i-e
Posted on: 06-25-2007 @ 08:37 am

help is always there, you're just blinded by your feelings not to look deeper. Try to seek not what your eyes can see but what your heart feels. It's just a matter of listening